Employment with the College
The College is always looking for qualified candidates to fill open positions. Please note that positions are listed here as soon as they become available. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
The College of Liberal Arts & Sciences is currently looking for qualified candidates for the position listed below. Additional positions will be added as they becomes available.
In searches for Assistant Professors, exceptional candidates at higher ranks may, in some cases, be considered. Candidates must present evidence of scholarly or creative productivity and effective teaching.
Positions are expected to begin as early as August 18, 2016. Ph.D. or terminal degree is expected by start date of appointment.
Preferred candidates would contribute to the climate of diversity in the College, including a diversity of scholarly approaches, and will advance both the College's strategic goals and the University's Bold Aspirations.
“The University of Kansas is especially interested in hiring faculty members who can contribute to four key campus-wide strategic initiatives: (1) Sustaining the Planet, Powering the World: (2) Promoting Well-Being, Finding Cures; (3) Building Communities, Expanding Opportunities; and (4) Harnessing Information, Multiplying Knowledge. For more information, see http://www.provost.ku.edu/strategic-plan/initiatives.”
|Geography and Atmospheric Science||Assistant Professor, Atmospheric Science||4648 BR||Strategic Initiative #1: Sustaining the Planet, Powering the World|
|Mathematics||Assistant Professor, Computational Mathematics||4366 BR|
School of Public Affairs & Administration
|Strategic Initiative #3: Building Communities, Expanding Opportunities|
|Speech-Language-Hearing: Sciences and Disorders||Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor, Developmental Communication Disorders||4357 BR||Strategic Initiative #2: Promoting well-being, finding cures|
Choose a Department or Program from the list below to view the position listing.
- African & African-American Studies
- American Studies
- Applied Behavioral Science
- Center for East Asian Studies
- Center for Global and Intl. Studies
- Center for Russian, E. Euro and Eurasian Studies
- Center for STEM Learning
- Communication Studies
- East Asian Languages & Cultures
- Ecology & Evolutionary Biology
- Environmental Studies
- Film & Media Studies
- French & Italian
- Germanic Languages & Literatures
- History of Art
- Humanities and Western Civilization
- Indigenous Nations
- Latin American and Caribbean Studies
- Molecular Biosciences
- Museum Studies
- Physics and Astronomy
- Political Science
- Lecturer - Psychology
- Clinical Child Psychology Program
- Clinical Team Leader Position
- Public Affairs & Admin., School of
- Religious Studies
- Slavic Languages & Literatures
- Spanish & Portuguese
- Lecturer in Spanish or Portuguese
- Lecturer/Academic Program Associate in Spanish
- Undergraduate Biology
- Visual Art
- Women, Gender & Sexuality Studies